- 10-minute mountain bike orientation class that focuses on skills and safety for beginners.
- High-end single speed KHS Fat Tire Mt. Bike 13″ 15″ 17″ 21″ frames – accommodates up to 6’9″
- 24 and 20 inch wheel youth Fat Tire Mt. Bikes for children. Hand brakes only.
- Trail-A-Bike Tandem bike for riders 4 years and older (70 lbs. limit) – Parent will tow.
- Helmets and one day pack per family will be provided. All bikes have Water bottle rack. Water for sale at bike trailer $2
- 6-mile (2000 vertical feet) downhill confident beginner to intermediate mountain bike ride, on a smooth dirt trail.
- That translates into four 1-1/2 mile downhill biking segments to each waterfall stop. One 50 yard uphill bike push.
- Advanced first-aid and CPR Certified Professional Guides, who are very personable.
- Guide ratio approximately 18 to 1
WHAT TO BRING
- Dress for the day. T-shirt, shorts and old tennis shoes work best for this trip, in the water and on the bikes.
- Closed toed shoes are required on your feet at all times, in the water and while riding the Bikes.
- No Bikinis or Speedos – Board shorts OK. River sandals and Aqua sock are not recommended.
- Bring your own helmet, it fits best. Or you will be subjected to the ugly helmet line.
- Camera & Video OK – You carry – Bring Day Pack for your personal gear.
- Towels are usually not needed – We air dry while coasting downhill.
- Bring sun block as needed – Forest canopy in most areas. Bug spray usually not needed.
- You will need one (32oz) Water Bottle per adult. Water for sale at bike trailer $2. All Bikes have bottle cages.
- Remember you must carry all your own paraphernalia, on your back. Travel light, you’ll have more fun!