- Your reservation will be secured with a 10% non-refundable Visa/MC deposit. The balance will be charged to your card 48hr in advance of tour.
- Tours run 7 days a week May 1st - September 15th. 9:00am tour returns 3:00pm - 10:00am tour returns 4:00pm
- CANCELLATION NOTICE - 48 hours for individuals or groups of 8 and under - 72 hr for parties of 9-24 & 7 days for groups of 25 and over.
- Cancellations accepted by email only at email@example.com Please Re: Your cancellation notice from your reserved booking email.
- A FULL TOUR FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD OR GIFT CERTIFICATE IF YOU MISS YOUR DATE. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- CHANGE THE DATE OF YOUR RESERVATION: Remember you must give a 48hr advance notice of any changes to your reservation. If you plan to change your reservation date, you will forfeit your deposit from your original booking. Then secure your new reservation date on the calendar above. Be sure to include an email cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org of the previous date you want to cancel. We must receive this email in order for you not to be liable for both reservations.
- If rain or cold temps are in the forecast, you still must be present for your reservation date. It will be a majority group decision, if we run or not.
- Bring your own rain coat for inclement weather days. Rain Ponchos for sale at bike trailer for $2.00 per poncho.
- The Sunriver area occasionally receives sporadic late afternoon thunder showers in the summer time.
- On a typical cloudy tour day, we are back before the light show starts.
- Remember a little rain means no dust on the bike trail. Biking, hiking and storytelling will be at their finest.
- GIFT CERTIFICATE - Click on September 16, 2021 on the calendar above, to create open date Gift Certificates for your family and friends.
- Make sure to use your own name on the reservation form. Use the note box to include all your details you want listed on the Gift Certificate.
- We will email you the printable Gift Certificate same day. Remember your friends must make reservations and adhere to our cancellation policy.
- The Paulina Plunge Inc. is an equal opportunity recreational provider under special use permit from the Deschutes National forest.
- WAITING LIST - Please email your number of riders, dates that you can go, how many kids 12 and under to email@example.com
Download our waiver agreement here All riders 18 years and older must sign the waiver agreement.