- Your reservation will be secured with a $10 nonrefundable - Visa - MC - Discover deposit. The balance is due day of the tour. Free water with cash.
- Tours run 7 days a week May 1st - September 15th. 9:00am tour returns 3:00pm - 10:00am tour returns 4:00pm
- We recommend making reservations well in advance of your tour date. July and August dates frequently sell out, one week in advance.
- CANCELLATION NOTICE - 48 hours for individuals or groups of 8 and under - 72 hours for parties of 9-24 & 7 days for groups of 25 and over.
- Cancellations accepted by email only at email@example.com
- A FULL TOUR FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD OR GIFT CERTIFICATE IF YOU MISS YOUR DATE. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If rain or cold temperatures are in the forecast, you still must be present for your reservation date. It will be a majority group decision, if we run or not.
- Inclement weather days are fully supported with rain coats ($1.00 per coat) and a support vehicle.
- The Sunriver area occasionally receives sporadic late afternoon thunder showers in the summer time.
- On a typical cloudy tour day, we are back before the light show starts.
- Remember a little rain means no dust on the bike trail. Biking, hiking and storytelling will be at their finest.
- GIFT CERTIFICATE - Click on September 16, 2019 on the calendar above, to create open date Gift Certificates for your family and friends.
- Make sure to use your own name on the reservation form. Use the note box to include all your details you want listed on the Gift Certificate.
- We will email you the printable Gift Certificate same day. Remember your friends must make reservations and adhere to our cancellation policy.
- The Paulina Plunge Inc. is an equal opportunity recreational provider under special use permit from the Deschutes National forest.
Download our waiver agreement here. All riders 18 yrs & older must sign the waiver agreement.