- Your reservation will be secured with a 10% non-refundable Visa/MC deposit. The balance will be charged to your card 48hr in advance of tour.
- Tours run 7 days a week May 1st - September 15th. 9:00am tour returns 3:00pm - 10:00am tour returns 4:00pm
- CANCELLATION NOTICE - 48 hours for individuals or groups of 8 and under - 72 hr for parties of 9-24 & 7 days for groups of 25 and over.
- Cancellations accepted by email only at email@example.com Please Re: Your cancellation notice from your reserved booking email.
- A FULL TOUR FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD OR GIFT CERTIFICATE IF YOU MISS YOUR DATE. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- CHANGE THE DATE OF YOUR RESERVATION: Remember you must give a 48hr advance notice of any changes to your reservation. If you plan to change your reservation date, you will forfeit your deposit from your original booking. Then secure your new reservation date on the calendar above. Be sure to include an email cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org of the previous date you want to cancel. We must receive this email in order for you not to be liable for both reservations.
- If rain, cold temps or smoke are in the forecast, you still must be present for your reservation date. It will be a majority group decision, if we run or not.
- Bring your own rain coat for inclement weather days. Rain Ponchos for sale at bike trailer for $2.00 per poncho.
- The Paulina Plunge Inc. is an equal opportunity recreational provider under special use permit from the Deschutes National forest.
- WAITING LIST - Please email your number of riders, dates that you can go, cell phone number, how many kids 12 and under to email@example.com
Download our waiver agreement here All riders 18 years and older must sign the waiver agreement.