WE ARE OPEN!!! OUR TOUR OPERATES ON THE 1.8 MILLION ACRE DESCHUTES NATIONAL FOREST. DIVIDE THAT BY 100,000 FOREST USERS AND THAT EQUALS 18 ACRES OR 14 FOOTBALL FIELDS PER GUEST. WE ARE OPEN!!! CLICK BOOK NOW FOR RESERVATIONS
Gravity will be your friend as you descend deep into the Oregon back country, on your Fat Tire Mt.Bike. Only here will you discover the grandeur of the Paulina Mountains and the secrets of Chief Paulina’s water slide. Along the way you will learn the legends of the ancient indigenous people and the saga of Chief Paulina. During the length of the trip you will descend over 2,000 vertical feet, on your Fat Bike. That translates into four 1-1/2 mile downhill biking segments to each waterfall stop. The group will visit up to six pristine waterfalls ranging in height from 10 to 40 feet, including two safe natural water slides to explore and play on. Two short energetic nature hikes, at a distance of half mile each, will be required to reach the bubbling falls and slides below. This safe fun family excursion is suitable for all active ages 4 to 70 years young with confident beginner to intermediate biking skills. Trail-A-Bike Tandems for non-riding kids 4 to 8 years are available.
- Tour times 10am – 4pm / 9am – 3pm
- $70 per person for all ages: May 1 – June 30 & Aug 16 – Sept 15
- $75 per person: July 1 – August 15
- Pay with Cash – GET FREE WATER BOTTLES
- $3.00 water bottles – $1.00 trail mix – $2.00 jerky at bike trailer – Cash only
- Fat Tire Mt. Bike, helmet and day pack are included. Recommended age 4-70 years.
- FIND CHIEF PAULINA’S REAL INDIAN NAME HIDDEN IN THIS WEB SITE AND RECEIVE A FREE GIFT AT THE RESERVATION DESK. 12 AND UNDER ONLY