Gravity will be your friend as you descend deep into the Oregon back country, on your Fat Tire Mt.Bike. Only here will you discover the grandeur of the Paulina Mountains and the secrets of Chief Paulina’s water slide. During the length of the trip you will descend over 2,000 vertical feet, on your Fat Bike. That translates into four 1-1/2 mile downhill biking segments to each waterfall stop. The group will visit up to six pristine waterfalls ranging in height from 10 to 40 feet, including two safe natural water slides to explore and play on. Two short energetic nature hikes, at a distance of half mile each-250vf, will be required to reach the bubbling falls and slides below. This safe fun family excursion is suitable for all active ages 4 to 70 years young with confident beginner to intermediate biking skills. Trail-A-Bike Tandems for non-riding kids 4 to 8 years are available.
- Tour times 10am – 4pm / 9am – 3pm
- $75 per person for all ages: May 1 – June 25
- $80 per person for all ages: June 26 – September 15
- $2 one liter water bottles for sale – Cash only
- Fat Tire Mt. Bike and helmet are included. Recommended age 4-70 years.
- FIND CHIEF PAULINA’S REAL INDIAN NAME HIDDEN IN THIS WEB SITE AND RECEIVE A FREE GIFT AT THE RESERVATION DESK. 12 AND UNDER ONLY