• 15-minute shuttle ride from office to top of start area, 5-minutes on the way back.
• 10-minute mountain bike orientation class that focuses on skills and safety for beginners.
• High-end single speed KHS Fat Bike 13” 15” 17” 21” frames-accommodates up to 6′ 9″
• 24 and 20 inch wheel youth Fat Tire Mt. Bikes for children. Hand brakes only.
• Trail-A-Bike Tandem bike for riders 4 years and older (70 lbs. limit) – Parent will tow.
• Helmets and one day pack per family will be provided. Water bottles for sale at shop $2.
• 6-mile (2000 vertical feet) downhill confident beginner to intermediate mountain bike ride. That translates into four 1-1/2 mile downhill biking segments to each waterfall stop. One 100 yard uphill bike ride, known as the one minute of misery.
• Advanced first-aid and CPR Certified Professional Guides, who are very personable.
• Guide ratio approximately 18 to 1
What to Bring
• Dress for the day. T-shirt, shorts and old tennis shoes work best for this trip, in the water and on the bikes. No Bikinis or Speedos – Board shorts OK
• Closed toed shoes are required on your feet at all times, in the water and while riding the Bikes. River sandals and Aqua socks are not recommended.
• Camera & Video OK – You carry – Bring Day Pack for your personal gear.
• Bring your own helmet, it fits best. Or you will be subjected to the ugly helmet line.
• Towels are usually not needed, we air dry.
• Bring sun block as needed – Forest canopy in most areas. Bug spray usually not needed.
• Water – You will need a 1 liter (32oz) bottle per adult. Water for sale at shop $2 – $10 for Lunch or bring your own food and water. You carry either way.
• Remember you must carry all your own paraphernalia, on your back. Travel light, you’ll have more fun!